Daughter's New Digital Drawings
It's my daughter's first year in college. Though doing well academically in science, it's been finally proven drawing is part her life that she can't live without. She has surprising thoughts/dreams/plans that may never realize, but she continues to draw, for now mostly digital. Below are all the drawings she's been commissioned on by a serious professional and teens she encountered online who are passionate about art. I'm glad she has the opportunities to start getting the feel of making money in the real world, though not much, which will sure pave her way to become more independent and take her own responsibilities.
The drawings may be lacking professional techniques, but the point is to show her creativity and imaginations which has been slowly getting to some directions.
Related Articles (相关文章)
- Daughter's Digital Drawings - Jul 08, 2018
- French Film: La Semaine (Lexington High School 2016 French Film Class Project) - May 31, 2016
- Daughter's College Portfolio (女儿申请大学的画集) - Mar 31, 2016
- Daughter's Winning Piano Pieces - Happy B-Day! - Aug 20, 2015
- Daughter's Award Winning Drawings - Sep 07, 2014